Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup roasted peanuts chopped
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Whip the butter, brown sugar and maple syrup together until
light and fluffy. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top of the mixture
- Remove the crescent rolls from the package, roll each one up
into a crescent and lay them on top of the mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for about 5 minutes and then remove them from the pan and
place sticky side up on a serving plate. These are great warm or cold. (I like them warm)
This recipe is from the book: Jail House Cuisine From the Right Side of the bars
By: Louise Mathews.